Landscaping in Bradford
If you have a plant and a garden, you have everything you need.
We are so glad the team could finish the whole transformation work today on this lovely rustic garden, and give the way to the family to enjoy it at the rest of the bank holiday weekend in this lovely weather. More than 60 plants, mostly colourful flowers, magnolias, lilies, carnations, gladiolus, flowering shrubs and pretty evergreens been planted all over the high raised beds and around.
- It took 12 days for the Attractive Gardens team to transform this back garden to a rustic paradise.
- The garden was made of 50 pieces each 8 feet long reclaimed railway sleepers.
- 8 tons of hardcore gravel to fill up the patio area.
- 12 tons of top soil and 2 tons of sand to fill up the high raised beds and lawn area.
- An other half ton of wood chips to cover the surface.
- Lawn and plants been fed for the season.
This what we call a garden what is ready for summer!
Recent Blog Posts
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.